ArduCopter pre-orders

Hi everyone,

I was excited to see the pre-orders up and while i was making sure i'd got my radio gear and everything ready to go the pre-orders were taken down again, so i missed my chance :(  do you know when you will be taking orders again? Has the first batch now sold out, or if it just to clean the duplicates etc as mentioned on the fahpah store?

Also - can you detail what is included in the crash kit, i.e. are arms and props included, or would i still need to order spare props separately.

lastly some LED questions, i loved the video demonstrating the LEDs installed into the motor mount, are these included in the kit? i cant seem to find mention of them in the instructions? is it possible to control the LEDs from the ArduCopter board? I also saw some flashing LED strips on the US store - is it possible to order these from the international one as well?

Thanks

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Sebastian - Are there any images of this setup? Are you saying nothing is connected to the middle pin?

Thanks
    Mike
  • Is there a diagram of wiring the leds somewhere? Being that I am a total electrical noob -

Mike
  • you can controll everything with the apm (LEDs, too)
This reply was deleted.

Activity