Developer

ArduPlane 2.63 released

I've just released ArduPlane 2.63

This is a bug fix release, with the following changes:

  • fixed MAVLink code to allow update of the last waypoint in flight (updating one waypoint at a time is unusual, and the code had a off by one bug that prevented it working for the last waypoint)
  • ensure output channel is enabled on a DO_SET_SERVO command
  • only set manual channels in failsafe code
  • fixed handling of DO_REPEAT_SERVO command
  • added new auto GPS detection to fix startup with no GPS attached, and correct detection of GPS type when the GPS is attached after startup
  • fixed support for reversed throttle servo setups

The main reason for this release was the poor startup performance when no GPS was attached. Thanks to everyone who reported that!

Cheers, Tridge

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Arduplane 2.63, Auto take off and waypoint navigation.

  • Developer

    @Andrew:

    Is there any plans for implement a second battery voltage & current readings?

    I have modified the libraries for do it, but for now I have too much problems with the params file.

    The base of this change is ...\Arduino\libraries\GCS_MAVLink\include\mavlink\v1.0\common\mavlink_msg_sys_status.h library.

    Attached is the modified library.

    Can anyone make me see some light?

    mavlink_msg_sys_status.h

  • Thank You Andrew !

     

    I think there are two small mistakes in Attitude.pde, maybe you have a look at it.

    Line 63:

    now:         fabs(ahrs.roll_sensor * g.kff_pitch_compensation) +

    should be: fabs(ahrs.roll_sensor) * g.kff_pitch_compensation +

     

    Line 91:

    now:         ch2_inf = (float)g.channel_pitch.radio_in - g.channel_pitch.radio_trim;

    should be: ch2_inf = (float)g.channel_pitch.radio_in - (float)g.channel_pitch.radio_trim;

     

  • Thanks.

    Like with 2.60 - I am unable to control any servos/throttle in manual or automatic mode, unless a 3dr modem or OSD is connected to telemetry port during APM boot..

    Any idea why ? - (APM 2.5)

    BTW: airspeed is still broken, I guess you know that. :)

  • Thanks Andrew !

    Do repeat servo is critical for me, i was delaying the update from 2.5. but that is a good reason to make the jump.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Jose Araujo liked Jose Araujo's profile
Aug 29
spencer harvey liked spencer harvey's profile
Jul 9
More…