I've just uploaded the latest Ardustation 2 release - 2.0.15 which adds Mavlink 1.0 support. This is to support the upcoming releases of ACM and APM with Mavlink 1.0. You can still use this release with Mavlink 0.9 by commenting out the "#define MAVLINK10" statement in the main ardustation2.pde file. 

This version will also warn you if it detects the wrong Mavlink heartbeat being transmitted.  Ardustation 2.0.15 will display an error message on the LCD when it detects the wrong heartbeat and direct you recompile with the opposite state of the #define MAVLINK10 statement. The start up message displayed on the LCD will indicate if you have compiled for Mavlink 1.0 or Mavlink 0.9. 

I've have tested Mavlink 1.0 with ACM 2.6 Gamma, APM 2.4 (with Mavlnk 1.0 enabled) and with the Mavlink 1.0 version of the Mission Planner.

As always, please let me kinow if you have any issues with this release.

heyno@heino.com or comment on this forum post. 

http://code.google.com/p/ardustation-ii/downloads/list

and is also available in my git clone here:

http://code.google.com/r/hrpull-ardustationii/source/checkout

and you will need a git client to pull the clone down.

Heino

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Heino,

your 2.0.15 worked well with the ArduCopter 2.55. (with Mavlink 0.9)

After updating to ArduCopter 2.6 and Ardustation Mavlink to 1.0, I have no real function, with the Ardustation ;-(
    There appears no heartbeat.
    You had tested the 2.6 beta. What has changed?

Greetings Joachim

• I'm also a user of Ardustation 2, mostly for the antenna tracking for FPV, but it is also useful to see at a glance how many satellites I'm tracking, battery voltage etc. I have a laptop running as well to show maps and artificial horizon etc.

I appreciate the time you have put into it.

Regards

James

• yes thankyou for your awesome work

•  

Heino,
    Thank you for your work.
    Am I the only one who benefits from it?
This reply was deleted.

Activity