Auto Tune Freakout.

So I was test flying the X8 octo today and doing some auto tuning. In the process, it suddenly jerked to the left roll and weaved on pitch. As if it was starting to freak out. In turn caused me to freak out as you might guess.  I just did the latest update. Wondering if anyone out there has had something like this happen while trying to do auto tune, and if I should revert back one step on the firmware and try again.

Suggestions?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do you have logs? I'd like compare it to mine. I posted few hours earlier a post about wiggle freak out during regular flight..

• I will download the logs from the apm now and upload them.

• Ok I take that back. (Frustrating) It did not record the log for this flight. Hmm. I will have to put fresh props on and give it another try. Although I am going to revert back one or two steps on the firmware and then do a auto tune again, then I will upload the logs. Sorry about that.

• How do you have the flight controller mounted?

• It has some airfoam under the APM case. That method has been working pretty good for me so far, but then again, 8 motors produce way more vibe then 4 clearly. 

This reply was deleted.

Activity