So after much searching in the Wiki and various forums I am still without a solution as to how I configure "A9" on the APM2.5 to send power and a pulse to the StratoSnapper (www.littlesmartthings.com) so that I can control various cameras. This is my first time working with APM2.5.

Can anyone help me with a step by step on how to configure my APM2.5 hexacopter to trigger a camera with "A9" and set up an RC channel to control "A9" within MP?

I would do this through an Output from the APM but all my outputs are used...

Thanks to anyone and everyone who has the time to help!

Kind regards,

Oliver

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Replies

• Anyone able to help or has this thread been closed?

• Anyone able to tell me what I can get out of A9s signal pin? Can I get a servo pulse out of it to trigger a camera via the Stratosnapper?

Thanks

• Thanks to Esben Nielsen for his willingness to make a firmware change to the firmware on the StratoSnapper to accomodate the "A9" on the APM 2.5.

Is anyone able to tell me what kind of signal comes from A9 and how I would assign that port to an RC Switch?

Thanks!

Oliver

• The StratoSnapper needs a servo signal of some sort. I don't know if that's possible with A9?

Perhaps if someone could sketch out what is possible, we'll be happy to make a firmware change to allow this option.

Best

Esben

This reply was deleted.

Activity