EKF PRED POS HORIZON ABS

Ever since upgrading to mission planner 1.3.27 I get this message blasted on the flight data with both Arduplane 3.3.0 and Arducopter 3.3 RC4.This error is not present in mission planner 1.3.26.Please advise what is causing this error and how to correct it?Thank You

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Developer

There is a new version of MissionPlanner 1.3.28 which I believe should resolve the issue.  Please upgrade to it and let us know how you go.

Thanks, Grant.

• It worked! That nasty error disappeared.

But still, I can't arm the plane and test the motors at home, where I don't have GPS signal.

I used to do it without problems before. Is it a new feature of the most recent firmware?

Thanks anyway for the help!

• I'm also having this problem. It started to happen this error after I've updated Mission Planner today to 1.3.27

I have pixhawk installed on a plane and I have firmware version 3.3.0

I can't even arm the motor because this error seems o be fatal.

I was today supposed to make the first flight, and this was really a very anoying pain!
    Does anyone else knows how to solve this?

• You should be ok to fly with it. From my understanding it is an issue with a new ardupilot parameter that mission planner doesn't know how to properly interpret yet. I flew yesterday with it and worked perfect.
    • I am setting up a new vehicle. I'd rather wait until the issue is resolved before I maiden it.  It's ok though, raining here in NW Florida anyway.... I'll shoot for next weekend.

• Same issue after the upgrade.  I am now grounded......

• I also got exactly the same with MP 1.3.27 and Arducopter v3.3RC5.

Any Idea to solve?

• I get exactly the same with MP 1.3.27 and Arducopter v3.3RC5. I have no idea what it means, but good for those experiencing this to report it here so devs can realise the scope of the issue.

This reply was deleted.

Activity