Complete and utter noob here. I am looking for a suitable ESC for the EMAX RS2205 2300kv BLDC mounted on a Martian II 220mm frame. I already have a Pixhawk PX4 2.4.7 and plan on using that. I will be using the drone for indoor videos and/ or target tracking.
I had shortlisted the Emax BLHeli Series 30A ESC, but saw a lot of people posting about issues with it(esp. on YouTube). As of now, i need a solution which works out of the box and want to avoid the nitty-gritty of the firmware etc.(I also read that EMAX ESCs may face issues with the Pixhawk FC)
I would be immensely helpful if someone could suggest a suitable ESC which comes with the firmware pre-flashed.
Here are a few which i had shortlisted(based on motor ratings and referred this link: https://oscarliang.com/top-5-best-mini-quad-esc/):
1. Emax BLHeli Series 30A ESC(https://emaxmodel.com/catalog/product/view/id/101/s/blheli-series-30a-esc/)
2. Emax Bullet Series 35A ESC(https://emaxmodel.com/bullet-series-35a-esc.html)
3. Spedix IS30 ESC(https://rcmumbai.com/catalog/product/view/id/2203/s/spedix-is30-2-4s-30a-esc-set-of-4/category/47/)
4. Racerstar RS30A V2(https://m.racerstar.com/racerstar-rs30a-v2-30a-blheli_s-esc-opto-2-4s-support-oneshot42-multishot-16_5-dshot600-p-9.html)
5. Holybro Tekko32 35A(http://www.holybro.com/product/tekko32-esc35a/)
6. Aikon AK32 35A ESC(https://www.aikon-electronics.com/index.php?id=19)
I would be grateful for any help I receive.