My friend asked me if I can ask somebody here for help analysing his crash. We really appreciate even little help.
It was his first flight with his new machine.
His pre flight and flight procedure was as follows:
1) He connected 3S battery.
2) Connected MP through 433Mhz telemetry.
3) He did compass and accelerometer calibration.
4) He unplugged 3S battery and plugged 6S lipo.
5) Automatic disconnection and connection of Mission Planner because of battery change.
6) He took his quad to garden and waited for gps lock.
7) I took off in Stabilize.
8) Switched flight mode into Loiter - Loiter didn't work - again switch into Stabilize.
9) He was flying in Stabilize and AltHold.
10) He was yawing left and descending.
11) Copter started to act weird.
12) Motors RPM was slowing down.
13) Pixhawk started to Beep Beep.
14) And then motors stopped and copter felt from the skies.
15) As he said: Suicide Time! :D
16) After the crash. BEC was destroyed and Motors were beeping like there is no signal source.
All the time, he has connected MissionPlanner via telemetry radio. EKF fail was sometimes at 100%!
In attachment there is Telemetry log.
We couldn't download flight log from Pixhawk because it looks like SD card broke. There were only 3 unreadable files. Each file was named with weird characters...
If anybody could help is find what happened we would be really grateful!