HK GCS shows Target Alt = 0.0ft in Auto mode

Hi Paul,

I need your help.  I am using the latest HK GCS program to monitor Arduplan 2.24+Remzibi.  There is a strange output that I see from HK GCS or.  I set the waypoints to be 200m above ground.  However, I'm not sure if this is the 2.24 code that is having the problem?  Please help see the attached log.  Auto mode is activated about 1 minute.

Your help is very much appreciated.  Thank you.

Peter

0711111445.hko

HKGCS01.JPG

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Paul,

MAVLink comes with target altitude.  However, now it seems to work fine.  So I think it's a matter of APM not working at certain time..

Best regards,

Peter

• Hello Paul,

I couldn't see the 3D models. How can I increase the Lat/Lon decimals? From the log, do you see that APM is trying to reach target altitude 0.0ft? But when I get home and switch on Auto mode from my desk, target altitude is 656ft (200m.) again. What do you think is causing this problem? Thank you.

Best regards,

Peter
  • Hmmm, do you see any of the 3D models? I just played back your file in 1.3.16 (the most recent version) http://code.google.com/p/happykillmore-gcs/downloads/list and it looks good to me. The only negative is only 5 decimal places on the lat and long makes that jagged looking flight path.

Peter_Screenshot.png

This reply was deleted.

Activity