Labview driver problems

I am having trouble with some labview based aps. I have downloaded and installed the latest LV runtime drivers linked to in the Ardupilot manual. The latest GCS works fine. The older GS does,t work any more as well as the ardu-imu demo. I get an error message "Unable to locate LABVEIW Run-Time Engine"
 "ArduIMU requiers ver 8.6.1 ect."  The old GS worked and the new GCS didn't until I reloaded the newer run-time engine. Then the new one worked and the other didn't. Are the run-time engines not backward compatible? I have the same result on XP and WIN 7. I just want to get the IMU demo working.
Thanks for your potential help ;)

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Greg,
    I think that "backward compatibility" for run time engine ver 9 ( 2009) to 8.6.1 might not exist, but I will check on that. I think if you have both run time engines installed all your apps in question might work
  • 3D Robotics
    Not sure what the problem is with your runtimes, but you can use this IMU demo instead, which doesn't require LabVIEW.
  • Somebody must know what's wrong. Please help :() Just getting my post visible again.
    Thanks
This reply was deleted.

Activity