Mission Planner 1.3.42 no Full Parameters List

Hi, 

I've just updated to the latest mission planner (version 1.3.42) and i was surprised to discover that the there is no more access to the "Full Parameters List". 

I was kind of used to this list and it appears that some of the parameters aren't accessible anymore (all the EK2 parameters for example).

Is there a way to make this list appear again ? Or is there a reason it was removed ?

I'll go back to the previous version in the meantime and hope you'll be able to provide some help.

Thanks a lot, 

Best regards, 

Thomas

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This thread is still relevant! Thank you for posting!

...and it doesn't show immediately, so after changing to Advanced click on one of the other tabs and then back to Config/Tuning for the full list to show.

• It's there, I guess there is a new layout option:

3702344609?profile=original

• Solved;

-I backdated MP to v 1.3.41 and now have access to the full parameter list.  #thanksdonald

Darren Smith said:

I tried opening MP v 1.3.43 without connecting then opening Config/Tuning but it only lists Planner on the left panel (no options for Advance Parameters).

3702342048?profile=original

Craig said:

open MP and without connecting go to config/tuning and check the layout/advanced from the dropdown and see if it now lets you get to the advanced areas such as full param list and tree view

• I tried opening MP v 1.3.43 without connecting then opening Config/Tuning but it only lists Planner on the left panel (no options for Advance Parameters).

3702342048?profile=original

Craig said:

open MP and without connecting go to config/tuning and check the layout/advanced from the dropdown and see if it now lets you get to the advanced areas such as full param list and tree view

• Hi Craig, 

Thanks a lot for your quick answer. 

It solved my problem. I should have searched deeper into the problem... 

Thanks again ! 

• open MP and without connecting go to config/tuning and check the layout/advanced from the dropdown and see if it now lets you get to the advanced areas such as full param list and tree view

This reply was deleted.

Activity