Windows vista 32 bits, dell laptop computer, usb cable, arducopter 2.6 mega
1. I downloaded the latest version of the mission plannner ver:3.17 and installed it. Load the mission planner. I have com 5 detected by the MP.
2. Connect my apm 2.6 to my laptop. First a red and blue lights where blinking and afterwards the red light was blinking two blinking and start again.
3. I got a message from the operating system new usb was device was detected and after a while i got a message device will not work properly error 10.
4. I looked at the device manager and i saw:
- under the usb devices list: unknown usb device
- And fddi converter device with yellow rectangle that mean that the device is not working properly
5. I entered into the MP -> intial setup -> install firmware and try to load into my apm the firmware.
6. I chose my frame. The process start and then i got the following error:
Failed to download new firmware: System argumentException. The given port name does not start with com/COM or doesn't resolve to a valid serial port.
What can be the problem?