Replies

• Are you referring to a specific Microhard radio?

We are looking into digital and analogue radio's for use of Command and control link but also for camera feed and gimbal control all over one radiolink.

Jason Franciosa said:

Yes it works, I have done it, but it's not reliable and range is horrible. I recommend against it.

pixhawk and microhard
    Does anyone know if it is possible to use a micro hard nano ddl's serial pass through port for the pixhawks telemetry? Thanks, Cody
  • can you show me steps of configuring and setting up of the module?

Jason Franciosa said:

Yes it works, I have done it, but it's not reliable and range is horrible. I recommend against it.

• Yes it works, I have done it, but it's not reliable and range is horrible. I recommend against it.

• Hi

look, the telemetry board works solely and transmits and receives data. but there are two problems. 1 its loop back doesnt work

2 the mission planner can not receive heart beat

I dont know what to do and how to go forward

John said:

HI mohsein, 

Can you describe more the issue, we might be able to help solving your problem. 

• HI mohsein, 

Can you describe more the issue, we might be able to help solving your problem. 

• unfortunately I have not get successful in solving the problem
    but my guess is that there should be some problem in the USB to serial devices which have been used in this middle
    hope to solve it soon
  • unfortunately I have not get successful in solving the problem
    but my guess is that there should be some problem in the USB to serial devices which have been used in this middle
    hope to solve it soon
    pray for us

• Hi Mohsein,

have you solved the problem? i have the same problem with microhard P900 .

mohsein said:

Hello

thank you for making such subject

I have recently connected a nano series to the pixhawk but it can not connect to the mission planner. the link has no problem and it can get and send data correctly. i have set the baud rate to the 57600 (both pixhawk and telemetery 1) but I can not connect to mission planner

I want to know if there is any point I have to concern in order to solve this problem

thank you so much

• Yes, it should work.

I've done it with Digi Xtend. It is a similar digital modem.

• Hello

thank you for making such subject

I have recently connected a nano series to the pixhawk but it can not connect to the mission planner. the link has no problem and it can get and send data correctly. i have set the baud rate to the 57600 (both pixhawk and telemetery 1) but I can not connect to mission planner

I want to know if there is any point I have to concern in order to solve this problem

thank you so much

This reply was deleted.

Activity