Developer

PixRacer with Ardupilot

This is a discussion to focus the feedback and support of ardupilot on the PixRacer board from AUAV.co.

We believe that all teething problems encountered are now resolved and so we recommend people load Copter-3.3.4 which is available for all multicopters through the Mission Planner's (and other GCS's) Install Firmware screens.  Note that because regular Pixhawks are still on Copter-3.3.3 the install icon may show Copter-3.3.3 but rest assured, Copter-3.3.4 will be installed (you can check the version by looking at the very top of the Mission Planner).

3691274249?profile=original

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Stock???.....naa, anxious???,.... never ;)

BUAAAAAA!!!!!!

• Cala, what is your order number?
        • No, I didn't buy yet, I'm waiting that there is in stock to buy because It's not so easy to buy from my country, I contact you from the mail from your page to see shipping possibilities.

• Phillipppp!!!!!!!

• Is it possible RSSI was working w/ r12 boards, but not r14? 

I could have sworn I had RSSI working w/ an r12 board a month and 1/2  ago, but I cannot get it working on my new r14 board.. (I no longer have the r12 to try...)  (But back then I was playing w/ px4 a lot, and maybe I'm remembering px4... not sure)
    but anyway, RSSI is super important..   Michael Burmeister can't get RSSI working either (as per posts a few days ago).  If this is definitely not working, can we at least get a confirmation that the developers know about it?  I don't want to fly w/out RSSI readout!

• Hey, can we get a DF13 cable for a 3DR power adapter.  I would like to reuse one but need a cable.  I also want to see if the numbers that come from that unit match the new ACSP4.

It looks like 3DR is not selling them anymore but they are still available else where.

• Hey just FYI I hate making cables myself but for this I just soldered a cable that came with the p racer with the molex connector on one end and bare wires on the other right on the PM on the back side. Note there are 2 grounds and 2 + volts so two wires each on those to basically double the thickness of the wire. At least you end with a pretty clean set up without a splice.

3702624711?profile=original

• Hello,

For me Spektrum Satelite DSM-X doesn't work with my two PixRacer just recieved yesterday.

I have tried with APM:Copter 3.3.4, PX4 software all gauge stay to 0 and two DSM-X satelite.

My DX7s is on and the orange LED on satelite is solid orange.

Please have you a solition?

I can provide other screens/photos/logs if needed.

All my equipment work with a standard PixHawk.

Thank you in advance.

Laurent

3702212304?profile=original

• Developer

@Ruchat, I am working on a fix for this.

I have it working in an experimental branch, but it isn't ready for wider use yet

• @Jack, this issue only applies to Spektrum DSM Satellite Receivers. You are able to use either sBus and PPM inputs at the moment with ArduPilot on Pixracers.

This reply was deleted.

Activity