Developer

PixRacer with Ardupilot

This is a discussion to focus the feedback and support of ardupilot on the PixRacer board from AUAV.co.

We believe that all teething problems encountered are now resolved and so we recommend people load Copter-3.3.4 which is available for all multicopters through the Mission Planner's (and other GCS's) Install Firmware screens.  Note that because regular Pixhawks are still on Copter-3.3.3 the install icon may show Copter-3.3.3 but rest assured, Copter-3.3.4 will be installed (you can check the version by looking at the very top of the Mission Planner).

3691274249?profile=original

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In Mission Planner there is a Vibration 3.3.  It's a graph of the new VIBE events which is different than the IMU graph.  Don't know why it is way higher than the IMU graph but it is.

For my test flight it was between 2 and 3.  For your flight it was between 15 and 20 with the blue line which is Z always on top.

• OK, thanks.  I found the instructions for that..  Yours is impressive!  But I think mine is OK.  The instructions say his iris is around 15, and that below 60 is necessary. 
              I'm using bad props for my testing.. and at this point they have mud and things stuck to them. I don't think it's what is causing the yaw trouble.

To be sure, I just looked at a log w/ my better props, and it doesn't go above 5.. And the copter did have the yaw issue then.

• T3

No problems with AC 3.4-rc1 to report!

• Did they fix the alt_hold issues?  It was still too unpredictable for me to fly w/ last weekends master copy..
      I never saw any acknowledgement of my posts about it.. other than someone else saying they have the same issue even on pixhawk. 
      Hopefully it stops raining today and I can try it later....

• T3

Not, sure since I have not tested it intensively so far. I did a rock solid 39 min Loiter and a short mission. All fine. I hope to find time to test it the next two days.

• My new Pixracer controller fly's today in a HK dead cat quad. After a week of learning Q-Ground control and Mission planer, twirling and rotating it around trying to calibrate the sensors it finally gave the thumbs up to arm and test fly.

It fly's very well. Looking forward to further configuration and experimenting with all the systems.   

3702248245?profile=original

• I'm another happy pixracer owner here and I just recived    :D :D :D

Now time to build ;)

• Sorry guys, I never downloaded nothing up to beta firm and I don't know how to download a master firm :( 

How I can do it ? I go to Github https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/tree/master/ArduCopter but not shure what I have to choose there, then I copy in my pc and upload with custom firm no?

ArduPilot/ardupilot
      ArduPlane, ArduCopter, ArduRover source. Contribute to ArduPilot/ardupilot development by creating an account on GitHub.
      • Now works Ctrl Q too :) 

• T3

Type ctrl+Q

But now we have AC 3.4 rc1 when you click on beta firmware. 

This reply was deleted.

Activity