Hi
Two of my customers have trouble setting up the Pixhawk - I myself have a Pixhawk, but don't use a Futaba receiver, thereby I can't replicate the problem (I would like to find out if the problem is connected to the receiver they use, or something else).
Both use a Futaba R7008SB receiver.
Both managed to upload the Firmware to their Pixhawks - but they are not able to do the radio calibration (the Pixhawk doesn't "see" the receivers, the bars in the calibration are all grey).
They have nothing else connected to the Pixhawk, except receiver (connected to the right port / RC), buzzer, safety switch and USB cable.
The Pixhawk signals via the big LED "pre-arm check failed" (which makes sense ;)
They power the Pixhawk via USB and at the same time with a LiPo (via the Power Module).
The receiver is "found" by the remote, the LEDs are on, the setting of receiver and remote (regarding the use of the SBUS) seems to be right. They use the right port of the receiver to connect to the Pixhawk.
I am happy about any suggestions ...
Thanks a lot in advance
Felix
Replies
To All
Please show off the model of Futaba S-BUS receiver and firmware version.
The reason is that FrSky S-BUS receiver may not have those communication issue.
Later from ArduCopter 3.1.1 rc1, the firmware is told officially support Futaba S-BUS.
Sometimes, the Futaba S-BUS may not be an industrial standard from the view of signal consistency?!
Same problem here, 7008 with Futaba 18mz or Futaba 14sg, Very frustrating because
using the APM's was a snap, no problems. I had two PixHawks and both exhibit the same
problem no power up the Pixhawk. I have spent hours on this with and no success.
Also make sure your pixhawk is making the right successful boot sound, you may need to hold the safety button and power it on the flash the PxIO board (newer FW does this automatically)
See http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/common-load-firmware-px4/#Load_Fir...
And listen to these sounds http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/common-apm-board-leds/#PixhawkPX4_...
I just received the pixhawk, and i am facing the same problem of getting connect with Futaba sbus receiver 7008sb, 6203sb, ... there is no any value output at MP. All same as subject described.
I would like to know the receiver model number of Futaba that is operational with Pixhawk.
There is no S-BUS compatible servo or gyro other than Pikhawk in my hand.
I have same S-BUS connection problem R6303SB receiver to Pixhawk.
ArduCopter 3.1.1-rc1 is out in the Mission Planner’s Beta Firmwares link.
And It should be improved for Futaba SBUS receiver support. However, it looks no help for me.
Actually, the connection of FrSky TFR4B is just fine.
-
5
-
6
-
7
-
8
-
9
of 9 Next