https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNaiNNF7ZBs

IMG_0224.JPG

I'm going to build a quadcoper with a 3DR frame running a 8S battery and Multi Star Elite 3508-260KV motors with 13X4 carbon fiber props, if the numbers look good after I'm finished and have test flown it for a little while I may convert it to an X8 to see how that works out, Hobby King says that a hexcopter can get over a one hour flight time, If I like the motors I will also build a hex 680 with the tarot frame.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How did the Multi star's turn out Jerry?  I'm looking at trying them on a 700 size frame with a HV setup but the lack of success stories is disconcerting. HK made some big claims when they (motors) were released which I've not seen backed up by evidence anywhere.

• Hi Paul, I never got to fly the 3DR frame, it got run over by my buddy when he pulled into my drive and crushed the frame, I am building a hex with the same motor and props and hope to finish that one in a few weeks after I recover from heart surgery, I will post the results

• Hey Jerry, how did you get on with your build? What kind of flight times are you getting?

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Neville Rodrigues liked Neville Rodrigues's profile
Jun 30
Santiago Perez liked Santiago Perez's profile
Jun 21
More…