Really need help with Turnigy 9x Battery

Hi all,I have been using a zippy 1800mah 5C LiFe battery in my Turnigy 9x. I cut the wires of the original AA battery tray of the Tx and soldered them onto the battery. Now I have no idea how to charge it! Aahh! So annoying, I have been searching for ages but cannot find any info. I am comfortable with "charging" it but I can't find a connecter for the turnigy accucel 6 xt60 plug and the weird connector on my battery! Any help would be much appreciated! :)Thanks

image.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Make a cable using a female servo connector.  Don't put the outer housing on it so the pins are exposed.  It will plug in to that connector for charging.

• Yes, that is what I was thinking but I wasnt sure if you could do that. Thanks heaps :)

Also, thx Sean I think I will buy one anyway seeing as it would be handy to have.

Awesome replies, thx ppl
  • If you don't already have one, you should grab an adapter like this one to cover all of your battery charging needs:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__6697__Charging_harness.html

It should cover most of the adapters that you are looking for and there are other versions out there.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Neville Rodrigues liked Neville Rodrigues's profile
Jun 30
Santiago Perez liked Santiago Perez's profile
Jun 21
More…