Recommend a Gimbal for Flying Sony a7s & A7sii on s1000?

Learning about gimbals for my s1000 frame has proven to be spotty on information. Gimbals I have seen and looking at so far are; Movi M5, Gremsy T3, and DYS A7. For all three, there's barely any information I'm finding. For the Gremsy, I can't even get a response from anyone at Gremsy, and for the DYS, I can't find anything other than it exists (existed?) let alone how to integrate it.

Can anyone recommend a gimbal that I am unaware of yet?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I also use Movi M5, they are quite good. Enough for the job.

• I ended up going with a Movi M5, and Cinemilled mounting hardware with longer legs. The Gremsy is probably sleeker in design, but I only paid half what the Gremsy costs for this setup. Plus I can use it for larger cameras when I use them off the drone.
  • as you may have noticed that most gimbals for UAS copters are out of production permanently!  DYS has summer air and saga gimbals currently only only accepting large orders! I can suggest GH3D 3 axis gimbals cost $500 in stock shipped !!  otherwise your option is much more expensive gimbal solution stating $1200!

http://brushlessgimbal.ca/BRUSHLESS-GIMBAL-PTZ/Digital-SLR/HG3D-Thr...

HG3D + three axes Brushless Gimbal 360 degree rotation HDMI-AV [HP-HG3D+] - $669.99 : www.brushless…
    www.brushlessgimbal.ca HG3D + three axes Brushless Gimbal 360 degree rotation HDMI-AV [HP-HG3D+] - Features 1, for Panasonic GH3 / GH4 / GH5 order, t…
  • I'd say the Greasy T3 would be your best bet. I've never seen anything but positive comments about their gimbals.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Santiago Perez liked Santiago Perez's profile
Saturday
More…