Soanr MB 1240

I just got my MB1240 Sonar and installed it on my hexacopter. I tested it on CLI sonar testing and it works fine. But when I connect it to MP Flight Data page does not show the sonar readings, I guess it uses Barometer readings.

I have checked Configuration page and I have selected XL-EZ0 and have enabled it.

I am afraid to test Alt Hold mode as I am not getting my Sonar height on the Flight Data screen.

Need some help please.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks a lot guys, will try and see today. will let you all know how it goes. cheers 

• T3
    Actually the sonar is not needed for altitude hold. The new code using zAccel to hold attitude. Donate is used more for terrain flowing. Bounce over bushes or climb a stair and maintain altitude.
  • for a while i was getting a false reading from  my sonar, and was to afraid to test alt hold but i just ended up make sure it was on a switch i could access quickly and then stuck my hexa up to about 10m and hit the switch, bom, it worked! bit bouncy. you would be supprised how much time you have at 10m high.

This reply was deleted.

Activity