I have this unit and am getting less than 5 minute flight time until warning comes on. 85% Battery remaining after flight.
Total Weight: 2750g
Batt: Multistar 10000mah 4S 14.7V 10C
• Tarot 650 Sport frame with hood and electric retracts
• Pixhawk Special STM32 Pixhawk "PX4Lite"
• Ublox Neo8 GPS module with compass
• 710Kv high efficiency motor for multirotors
• Hobbywing X-Rotor 40Amp Opto ESC
• 12" x 4" carbon fibre direct fit props for large hexacopter (
• 1 x Pixhawk APM Power module with BEC
• Taranis Plus with X8R
How can I tell the Pixhawk the correct voltage values?
I can't seem to input 10000 into battery monitor 1 value
I have completed this exercise:
Log file here: HERE
Any help would be great!