Good day guys,

I'm having a dilemma with our ACM. I loaded the acm rc2 code and tried moving the heli to see if it responds when I move it in stable mode. Well it didn't:( Only the rudder countered the movements. I thought I just forgot to turn on the dip switches  but I checked it over and over so I'm sure it's on. (coz when it's off it acts as if it were on manual mode right?). 

So there, I'm really dumbfounded at the moment =| Need your help guys =( TIA=D

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hello,

Have you checked the all your switches on your controller to see if your autopilot is on? Or try plugging your Pin 8 ( autopilot control)  into other available channels on your receiver that might work properly with your setup. If that doesn't work, you might want to do what i did and that is going with an older of APM Software that will work with Heli and that is where i am stuck right now too...There are no APM software to support the Tradi Heli, they are all in Alpha stage. 

Can you use configurator with APM 2.0? When I had it didn't want to work.....Until I downgraded the software.

http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/TradHeli_ConnectingAPM

If you need a picture of what I have, just let me know. Cause I am probably in the same situation as you. I Recently asked somewhere in this forum for support on the APM software updates for Tradi Heli....

Romero

This reply was deleted.

Activity