Replies

• Well, the APM doesn't have enough time waiting for feedback from the HC-SR04, yes it's the matter of timing and interupt. To make thing works as the video, it require another brain or controller to do the triggering and waiting for echo. The communication between the other controller with the APM could be done through I2C or more simple voltage level as shown on the video, so the APM simply read the voltage level plugged on it's analog input pin.

• Hi,

Thanks for that, I will investigate this and hope to get these working on an apm 2.8.

• thank you!

• Hello. Did you solve it?

• any news about this ? 

any one had tried to implment the code ?

• did anyone ever get some resolution on implementing the HC-SR04 for altitude, landing, object avoidance.. any of the above?

• hey i have two of these sensors is there ny way to integrate with the 2.5 yet?

• Any updates on this?

• It is working on my Hobbyking Multiwii and Megapirate AIO Flight Controller set up as a sonar XL-EZL0.  This is working on the bench using Mission Planner and seems to be reading from 3cms to 350 cms (the size of my room) so should work further away.  I will check when I get time and will update you

• I am also interested in this.  I have both types of sonar, but I am trying to encourage my local community to build rovers and I am trying to get the price point down as far as possible.  As I can get the HC-SR04 down to $1.50 in volume, I would like to be able to use this.

I am working with these on another project, so soon I may be able to help.

This reply was deleted.

Activity