What Freekin Motors To Buy???

I have been looking for the past 8 hrs trying to find motors to upgrade the Tarot 680.

I can do 12" or 13" props but now what about the motor?

Im using AFRO 30a with SimonK (would rather not buy new ones if I dont have to)

Im flying a T2D gimbal with a gopro.

I have 2 5000mAh 4S batts and 1 5000mAh 3S  I could buy 1 more 4S if I have to.

I am also going to put quick release adapters so I stop loosing props and crashing.

I am torn between these motors:

SUNNYSKY X4108S 600KV

MultiStar 4225-610Kv 16Pole

Tarot 4006 620kv

If you have any other suggestions im open to hear them..

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I keep loosing props cause I have shitty motors that dont take self tightening adapters!

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• so months later and still dont have motors,  has there been any new motor companys that are on the sunny sky level?

• Ok so with all the ports closed where can I buy these motors and actually enjoy them before I die?  

Sunnysky V3508-16 700kv motor

Also the props 13x5.5

• Hey. Did you ever get your gear? I have a T680 and it has the SSky 620's on it. I run 12x6 props, and 2 4S5800. I carry a 1000 3S for VTx power and cameras. My AUW is about 5kg, but Ive never weighed it. It flies nice and smooth, and I usually just haul one battery at a time to make it more maneuverable and that way I can also take a break between flights. The motors spin smooth and are quiet. I got the rig from a guy who flew it almost a year just as it sits as I own it. I have Naza V2, and eagletree OSD. Good luck. Your 12 or 13 props are good on motor ranges of 600-750. If you go on the upper end of kv, make sure your ESC's are good quality. You wont need 45A, just 30a ones. My ESC's are inboard on the main frameUnless someone else said it, simonk isnt the best choice for pancake style motors. I dont know what mine have right now, but latest trend is BLHeli. Look at my Ytoober videos on my crash rebuild, and night flights.

• no, im about to order the motors in about 2 weeks.... started some other projects and money got tight.  I will update this thread when I have it up and running.

• you can find the motor here fast shipping motor 

Sunnysky V3508-16 700kv motor

http://OFFTHEGRIDWATER.CA/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPat...

• I am fracking confused!!!  im typing in SUNNYSKY X4108-11 600KV and keep getting SUNNYSKY X4108S 480KV

Like this place, (http://www.himodel.com/electric/SUNNYSKY_X4108S_600KV_Outrunner_Bru...)  thought this website was credible.  I just dont want to buy some fakes!!!

This reply was deleted.

Activity