Where To Buy Pixhawk

I bought my original at 3dr and now it says out of stock.  Should I buy a fake?  I dont want to. lol!

I want to get the controller and the GPS and all the goodies.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Back to "sold out" status. Not to worry as I was really checking to see if the Mini was available yet.

Richard Joy said:

According to their website 3DR now seems to have the Pixhawk and GPS back in stock (?)

• According to their website 3DR now seems to have the Pixhawk and GPS back in stock (?)

• It is now official the store will be open to full operations next month.

hellahobby.com

• Well I finally got things moving and will soon be having a grand reopening of my store.  I will be doing some promotional sale ….I will post some info for everyone here and save you guys some money if you shop at my store.  I will be doing online sales for those that can't make it to the physical location.

• 3D Robotics

Will probably be announced next week

• Do we have anymore updates on the new Pixhawk Mini. I am pretty keen cant wait :)

Chris Anderson said:

It is being replaced by the Pixhawk Mini, a more modern controller that's a lot smaller and has improved sensors. Should be available in about a month. 

• thanks Im super excited,  just waiting for the landlord to approve the lease and we will have a grand re opening in about a month after I stock the store.

Philip said:

Awesome!

• Developer

Awesome!

• well a small change of plans for me,  I am in the process of buying a hobby/drone store.  I will be setting up an account with proficnc and start carrying their products so I will be putting them on most my rigs.

I will be back to let you guys know more about it as soon as the deal is finalized.

• Any eta on GPS module? 

I am assuming we can use any gps with pixhawk 2 (3dr, holybro, etc)?

Philip said:

pixhawk2 sales are live, go have a look at www.proficnc.com

Deliveries expected in late September.

If you go to the stores tab, you will see the growing list of resellers stocking this.

This reply was deleted.

Activity