Where To Buy Pixhawk

I bought my original at 3dr and now it says out of stock.  Should I buy a fake?  I dont want to. lol!

I want to get the controller and the GPS and all the goodies.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Back to "sold out" status. Not to worry as I was really checking to see if the Mini was available yet.

Richard Joy said:

According to their website 3DR now seems to have the Pixhawk and GPS back in stock (?)

• According to their website 3DR now seems to have the Pixhawk and GPS back in stock (?)

• It is now official the store will be open to full operations next month.

hellahobby.com

• Well I finally got things moving and will soon be having a grand reopening of my store.  I will be doing some promotional sale ….I will post some info for everyone here and save you guys some money if you shop at my store.  I will be doing online sales for those that can't make it to the physical location.

• 3D Robotics

Will probably be announced next week

• Do we have anymore updates on the new Pixhawk Mini. I am pretty keen cant wait :)

Chris Anderson said:

It is being replaced by the Pixhawk Mini, a more modern controller that's a lot smaller and has improved sensors. Should be available in about a month. 

• thanks Im super excited,  just waiting for the landlord to approve the lease and we will have a grand re opening in about a month after I stock the store.

Philip said:

Awesome!

• Developer

Awesome!

• well a small change of plans for me,  I am in the process of buying a hobby/drone store.  I will be setting up an account with proficnc and start carrying their products so I will be putting them on most my rigs.

I will be back to let you guys know more about it as soon as the deal is finalized.

• Any eta on GPS module? 

I am assuming we can use any gps with pixhawk 2 (3dr, holybro, etc)?

Philip said:

pixhawk2 sales are live, go have a look at www.proficnc.com

Deliveries expected in late September.

If you go to the stores tab, you will see the growing list of resellers stocking this.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Neville Rodrigues liked Neville Rodrigues's profile
Jun 30
Santiago Perez liked Santiago Perez's profile
Jun 21
More…