Where To Buy Pixhawk

I bought my original at 3dr and now it says out of stock.  Should I buy a fake?  I dont want to. lol!

I want to get the controller and the GPS and all the goodies.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Developer

They look the same as they are made by HK. Mr.Anderson announced some time ago by him self that they are working with HK so this seems to be their resolve for DIY parts. I hope I am wrong but I can see rather many issues in here starting from incompatible connectors and so on. I would hoped a bit better...

• Looks like the "Pixhawk Mini" is finally for sale on the 3DR website. My question now is what is the difference between this and the HobbyKing Pixfalcon" as they look really very much alike although the HobbyKing version is much cheaper.

• I can't wait any more so I think that I will just get a Pixhawk Lite as its only $62 from BG.

Hugues said:

@Richard, very good question as we have been informed very recently 3DR stops hardware. I'd like the answer too if anyone from 3DR reads this ?

• MR60

@Richard, very good question as we have been informed very recently 3DR stops hardware. I'd like the answer too if anyone from 3DR reads this ?

• Any news when the Pixhawk Mini might be available? I really need a replacement for my aging APM 2.6.

yugo said:

yes.

• yes.

• That's great news, will you be stocking the Pixhawk Mini ?

yugo said:

my website is being worked on as I type, I will soon have all the 3DR products in stock ready to ship.

• I know about those smaller versions but I am waiting for news from the 3DR website on the Pixhawk Mini that Chris had mentioned in an earlier post in this discussion.

Justin said:

There are others even better due to smaller form factor. Pixracer and Pixfalcon I believe are two.
  • my website is being worked on as I type, I will soon have all the 3DR products in stock ready to ship.

• There are others even better due to smaller form factor. Pixracer and Pixfalcon I believe are two.
This reply was deleted.

Activity