If you are an andropilot user you should probably upgrade, these are nicer than what you have ;-).
Much thanks to Glenn McLelland and Dar H for work debugging tricky problems. This release is particularly important if you have new style 3dr radios (different fdti chip) or rctimer radios (which apparently drop a fair # of packets).
Also much progress on implementing Simons checklist proposal...
* The new style 3dr radios (shipped with Iris) would not be auto recognized by Andropilot on the first plug attempt (you had to plug them in a second time). Fixed.
* If you enable GCS scripting (alpha test) in the settings, you will now have a spiffy new user extensible checklist window (Simon's proposed layout - but most code not hooked up)
* Cope nicely with radios that are dropping many packets (thanks to Glenn McLelland for in depth debugging on this)
* Promptly send files to droneshare (if so configured)
* Static content is now served for the beginnings of user runnable checkists and vehicle control scripts. If you turn this feature on and go to http://localhost:4404/static/README.html you should get an interesting response ;-)
* Add support for simulating very high error rate links (crappy rctimer radios ;-))