I have a problem with Arduplane 3.x and Mission Planner. When I run Arduplane 3.x I am getting a "Bad Baro Health" message in the Flight Data HUD and when I run the "airpressure" test in the CLI I get a "not healthy" message. This only occurs with Arduplane 3.x and when I roll back to 2.78b everything behaves as expected.
1. These symptoms are identical with 2 different APM 2.5 boards and an HK Pilot Mini.
2. The 3.3v regulator is OK on all 3 boards.
3. The baro works fine running Arducopter 3.1.5 and Arduplane 2.78b and no fault messages occur.
4. There are 2 attached dataflash logs from 2 different boards and when the NTUN->Alt is graphed it is as expected showing the board being moved vertically
5. When "Scaled_Pressure" is graphed in APM Planner2 it displays OK.
Does anyone have any suggestions?