PreArm Check Error : Gyros inconsistent

Hi guys, 

I have a Pixhawk from Radiolink and always in every first attempt of armed I get the error "PreArm: Gyro Inconsistent".

The most strange thing is that i'm using only the external gyro+compass. i disabled the internal to avoid this issue. Also

- I tried to recalibrate the gyros at least 5 times.

- I changed the firmware version from the latest to the 3.8.53 because i have a friend with the same board and he does not have issues.

But i have the same behavior

If i disconnect the battery and connect it again on second time the pixhawk arm without any issue.

Wondering if it could be a good solution to disable the INS pre check. Or try disabling SKIP_GYRO_CAL

some help will be very welcome

Thanks in advance

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi James, no, I've not solved the problem. My solution is to connect pixhawk, try to arm, disconnect pixhawk and reconnect and the problem disappears and works well. That is, after returning to arm the problem does not appear anymore, but if you spend a lot of time without connect the FC, it happens again. Very strange.

James Miller said:

Even though it's been a while since Victor's post, I have the same problem. I got a suggestion to reboot the aircraft with no motion at all, but still this gyro thing dogs me.

Victor, did you ever solve this?

Advice needed here.

PreArm Check Error : Gyros inconsistent
    Hi guys,  I have a Pixhawk from Radiolink and always in every first attempt of armed I get the error PreArm: Gyro Inconsistent . The most strange th…
  • Even though it's been a while since Victor's post, I have the same problem. I got a suggestion to reboot the aircraft with no motion at all, but still this gyro thing dogs me.

Victor, did you ever solve this?

Advice needed here.

This reply was deleted.