APM on boat

Hello guys im newbie here, i use APM 2.5 for boat i use 1 brushless and servo to control the boat. 
My question where am i put the servo ? it is in  analog pin or output pin ? 

thx 

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Seno,  This is not a boat?  hdop is high.  post parameters.  I'll look at the tlog further.

Regards,

David R. Boulanger

• yaps that is my lastest  tlog and rlog parameters

2016-05-12 01-19-50.rlog

2016-05-12 01-19-50.tlog

• I meant your parameter list.  Played your tlog and it just does not look proper for some reason. You were in auto briefly and nothing happened.

Regards,

David R. Boulanger

• Admin

@seno,

Please keep in mind this limitation of the APM2.x family:

The 3.x.x releases and above DON'T support APM1/APM2. This release DOES NOT SUPPORT the old APM1/APM2 AVR based boards. The issue is the amount of effort required to keep the new code ported to the old platforms. We are very sorry this has to occur and if there is someone who is willing and technically capable of doing this work then please let us know.

This means that you need to stay with release v2.50 and below for your APM2.5.

Regards,

TCIII AVD

• Output 1 would be the steering servo.  Like Tom said read the Wiki.

Regards,

David R. Boulanger

• oke thanks sir, and whoud you help me to answer this question 

if i use mission mode, do i must use do set servo command if the boat will turn right or left? 
      thx

Regards, 
      seno

• If you have written a mission to your APM 2.5 it will steer the boat itself.  This is providing you have the boat set up properly.  Read the Wiki a few times.  Its all there.

Regards,

David R. Boulanger

• Admin

@seno,

Please read over the Rover/Boat Wiki for  answers to your questions.

Regards,

TCIII AVD

First Time Setup and Configuration — Rover documentation
This reply was deleted.