TCIII asked me to post this here, so more brains could tell me where I'm being newbee or stupid. Just don't RTM me please, as there is a lot of stuff to cover for a new head here, and alot of doesn't count for a boat or rover. :)
Okey, back in april i started build a boat, which should be used together with my spare chartplotter/fishfinder (Lowerance Elite 4 HDI) a few photos of that can be found here:
I have goten a bit longer, and the boat have been on a few trips on the water, but there are something wrong with it.
Today, I tried to make it run again, sometimes it runs one engine, then the other, only for a few seconds. Seems like an initiation of some sort. Other times it runs one engine for a long time, and the other just now and then.
My parameters: carlparam.txt
This is brain part, it's mounted like this so I can take it with me.
Overview: The part at the bottom of the pictures is the real middle section and will be as good as waterproof for splashing etc.
The box on the middle section will contains the brain (picture above) and the fishfinder/chartplotter.
The hulls are made to be able to have 2x 12V 12Ah batteries installed each, if ever needed. (this setup seems to close to 20hours run time. (close to 1amp drawn for both engines and combo fishfinder/chartplotter)
electric madness part two :)
(this is temporary as the plan is to solder all connections that don't need to be unplugged, but for the testing, it is great to be able to disconnect, and connect without needing to solder :)
If anything else is needed, scream for me (i.e.. reply to this post) or if you have the "newbee, do this" solution, to the same :)