T-Rex 800 Pro DFC Params

anybody out there how can help me with some good PID Values for 3.3.3 to start?

My first two attempts were unsuccessful and that could be very expensive. If it's a secret, I would be willing to pay for it (Paypal) :-)

Mechanic: T-Rex 800 Pro DFC with stock components.
FMU: Pixhack from CUAV
Software: Arducopter 3.3.3

The mechanic is built very well and was also in the air with a Skookum Robotics SK720 GPS and a DJI Wookon H. I have also built a few small and large Multicopters with Pixhawk, but it is my first Helicopter with Ardupilot/Pixhawk...

Many Thanks!

JOA

3fe16df83b625322a825af0e1c3cb0d7a841fd4a_1_690x383.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Jochen,

are you from the CUAV team? I have followed a discussion and seen a video about such a configuration...

No, I am not from CUAV, but Tridge from CUAV eliminated the bugs from the FB code.

when the FBL works in acro mode the pixhawk can hold position or stabilize and so on? Sounds very good!

Yes, see above

• Hi Ultrafuge,

sorry, was a mistake with the HtML editor here, hope you can read this now:

that's a good idea! Is it possible to fly with this combination in stabilize-mode or PositionHold? I 'm not the best pilot (have begun only 3 years ago) is Stabalize then made by the SK720 or Pixhawk? I also have a Bavarian Demon HC3SX here, so this could do the job also? What is the other possibility, do you have working Params for pixhawk only? I Think pixhawk + FBL could by a solution for my turbine trainer...

Best regards
      Jochen

P.S. thank you for your help!

• Hi Jochen,

Is it possible to fly with this combination in stabilize-mode or PositionHold?

You can use any mode with the Pixhawk+FBL setup.

I 'm not the best pilot (have begun only 3 years ago) is Stabalize then made by the SK720 or Pixhawk?

If you use ACRO_TRAINER=0 you can use the stabilize mode of the SK720. If you use SK720 Stabilize mode AND Pixhawk Stabilize mode it will not work as both electronis will fight each other.

I also have a Bavarian Demon HC3SX here, so this could do the job also?

Any FBL-unit can do the job.

What is the other possibility, do you have working Params for pixhawk only?

I have no ready to use parameter set for your heli, but it is easy to setup if you are a cautious pilot.

• Hi Jochen,

I can help you if you are still interested.

• oh yes , great! have just been repaired ! I did not think that anyone will/could help me ! :-)
This reply was deleted.