I completed this weekend a conversion from 3DRobotics Hexa to Y6 configuration. During my test flight yesterday, the copter wanted to drift while in Loiter even with the Y6 parameters I downloaded.
Today I went through all mandatory flight prechecks (Compass, ESC, Compassmot, Radio calibration etc.) again. The video was made this morning following the changes. I also made one change in the PID suggested in the 3.0.1 announcement thread.
No more drift.
Of all the items / procedures I went through, performing all the calibration procedures again, but outdoors may of been the fix. I also set the APM to "compass learn", just in case.
Problem is, when you change many items at once, you never know which specific fix did the trick.
APM: 2.6 with External Compass