Flight Time and zacc Raw_IMU_T Concerns

I would like some help reviewing my tlog.  I wanted to test the Alt_Hold and Loiter, but my flight times stink. The hexacopter is seven pounds and I am using a 4S 5000mAh 50c lipo. Per the voltage_battery, It seems I get a considerable drop in voltage during takeoff.  Is this normal regarding the copter weight? 

Also, I am concerned regarding my zacc RAW_IMU_T reading.  I raised the APM above the PDB, and it helped considerably, but should I raise it higher?  Note:  The magfield looks okay.  

Attached is the tlog.  I would appreciate some assistance.

Thanks. 

2013-08-01 20-05-17.tlog

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Your battery is rated for 250A. You need to look at the current and see what your motors are pulling. If the battery is fully charged and healthy, you should not see a large drop. Fully charged, it should read 16.8V. At take off, It should not go below about 16V initially. If it is, your battery is not providing the current it should. 

• did you perform the compassmot? ( http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/ac_compasssetupupadvanced/#Compass... )

I use 3s 5000mah and 3s 4000mah on my 3-5 lb quad and get 15-19 minutes pending on wind

This reply was deleted.