After near tree months I recived happy the Lidar Lite V2, but now I have a concern because, apparently is discontinued?

something wrong with this thing?

It's a risk to put on my quad? :(

Answer I recived: Lidar was purchased from Garmin, so It's going to re-appear under Garmin name.

Now is in the market Lightware, developing altimeters for Ardu pilot and helping rangefinders users in this forum ( http://www.lightware.co.za/shop/en/4-drone-altimeters. )

I changed the title because this post discussion content look's usefull for other rangefinders too.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I attached the sensor with double side foam tape to the plate where I also mount my gimbal, see attached 4 photos.3702735141?profile=original3702735326?profile=original3702735351?profile=original3702735466?profile=original

• Mine is bolted on a small acrylic plate which is mounted on the quad with vibration-damping gel. It is mounted transversely. Works very nicely, no vibration problems or signal drop out. It is powered by its own 5V regulator.

• Thank's Duncan, It have problems with vibrations?

• I have not tried it without the gel, but I expect it would be fine without.

This reply was deleted.