I have Ardupilot 2.5.1 and  I installed the last firmware v3.1.4 Quad to quadcopter

I have no throttle control problem

- All ESC s calibrated 

- all ESCs give a good throttle while automatic and manual calibration

I think there is something wron with PIDs values, but I did never change these PIDs before !!!

Screenshot (7).png

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Developer

Re PID tuning for throttle, remember that if you're using stabilize mode then the throttle is all manually controlled.  No PIDs are involved.

So for example I see the throttle rate has been increased to 10 (from 6), I don't think that's a good idea.

Rate Loiter is also really high at 5.0 (default is 1.0), definitely not a good idea.

Don't forget to read the wiki!  Here is the first flight section.

• thnx alot

• I just posted the same thing a day or two. Make sure your MAX_THR is set to 1000 and not 80. See the link below.

http://diydrones.com/group/arducopterusergroup/forum/topics/arducop...

• ok how can I change MAX_THR ^_^

plz send me a screenshot from mission planer if possible

thnx

• In Mission Planner, Advanced Parameters, Throttle Maximum. It should be the last entry in the list. Alternatively you can go to Mission Planner, Full Parameter List, THR_MAX.

• 7abiby  'arabic word'... thank u man

• No problem. Looking at the screenshot you posted I personally would turn down your hover throttle to something around 500. As it is in that picture you are telling it that it needs to be near high throttle just to maintain a hover.

• ok i'll try this .. but when I tried to fly it was unstable like dancing around it self

I'll re-calibrate sensors if there is any pronblems ill massag u

thank u very much

• If the THR_MAX fixed your throttle issue, then the next thing you probably need to do is tune your PID's. That is something I'm still learning so one of the more experienced folks here could probably give better guidance on that topic than I could at this point.

• good hint i guess thanx alot I'll try PID tune

This reply was deleted.