trying to get my hex in the air

I am having troubles with a motor thats not spinning up. when I run the setup motors command in the cli I can't get one motor to spin up but if I manually do it, it spins up fine hits max and min just fine. Other motors start and stop just fine but I just can't seem to get this one to go with cli.

It won't arm fully to have me try just getting the things in the air, when I try to arm it, the leds for a and b blink and then stop and it doesn't respond to anything I put in it. I have to reboot the board to get it back in the disarmed mode. I can't even get that in a mode to test to see if it is working.

I am at a frustration point so taking a break and posting here to see if anyone has had this issue and can give me hint on where to move from here.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• baslisks,

When you say that you can get your motor spinning manually, how are you accomplishing this - by having the motor connected to an esc, and connecting that to the apm1, or are you connecting the esc directly to your radio receiver?

• Just curious. To which channel is that motor connected?

I have similar problem on latest firmware on APM2. Channel 1 is not running the motor.

• Sorry, forgot to mention what I am using. apm1 with latest planning software. Its the 3drobotics kit.

This reply was deleted.