Hey everyone I need some help here,
I followed the instructions in the wiki which are as follows,
In-field ESC calibration
This method works once you have all the ESCs connected to the power distribution board and have connected all your RC cables as instructed earlier in the manual.
Safety first - Remove props!
- Disconnect USB
- Put the throttle high and connect the Lipo to power the APM
- When the APM boots the lights will cycle
- disconnect the Lipo and reconnect it. High PWM will be sent to the ESCs triggering calibration
- Drop your throttle stick to the lowest position. You should hear confirmation/arming beeps. Move the throttle to confirm all ESCs are armed and working in sync.
- Unplug the battery. Your ESCs are now calibrated. No further action is required.
But I am unable to get the ESCs armed. I am not getting the confirmation beeps as mentioned in the 5th point. I tried manual calibration and that worked but the in-field calibration doesn't seem to work at all.
Any help is appreciated.