Anyone had problem ordering from 3DR store?

Hi everyone,

I need your help for my order from 3DR store.

I have ordered IRIS+ back in 19 May 2015.
It has passed for about a month now but it didn't even start to ship.

If I see the tracking information that they have given me, it just says "Label created".
When I called FedEx they said that they haven't received the package.
So I have created couple of tickets in 3DR site, and sent several emails complaining
about the delayed shipment, but they are not answering.

Anyone had similar experience?

If you did, how or to whom did you contact to solve the issue?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amazon is not sending to Europe and B&H photo doesn't allow you to order due to the US Export law ...

• And the European distributors have the same problems as you guys do xD

• Distributor

Absolutely. We have been unable to sell anything from 3DR for about 2 month. I have never seen a company shooting itself in its foot as hard as 3DR is doing right now.

• Hey Guys !

I am facing a similar issue (Balance Due and shipment status). I have sent a detailed email to Mr.Vu Tran at vu@3dr.com

I have placed an order to be delivered to our research lab in Abu Dhabi, UAE (Middle-east). I am really worried about the products reaching here anytime soon as orders within USA are taking months to arrive. 

3702035225?profile=original

• Did anyone place an order the last days?

Are the processing time still that horrible?

• Yes Yes

• Yes and Yes

•  Cant seem to get into the 3dr store today..anybody else having that problem??

• 3D Robotics

Hi Gregg,

Can you send me your order number?  I'll follow up and get back to you.

• I've had frequent problems with their website not loading, especially since they revamped it after releasing the SOLO.  Now all you see is that stupid quadcopter being advertised on every single page.  The only thing they care about at the moment is jumping on the money bandwagon after seeing that every second 5 to 50 year old is buying a phantom.

If they would have rather spent time revamping the store interface and fixing their delivery issues, this thread would never have been created.  You can't actually see categories unless you add something to your cart and then click on "continue shopping".  The interface is a mess, their ordering system is a mess and customer service is non-existent.

Can anyone please point me in the direction of their competitors who can actually deliver?

This reply was deleted.