So, I got my Iris all put together today and I have a couple of questions:
1. What is the reason for the poor fit of the props? I though I was going to cut my finger on the motor trying to tighten the props down. Is there an easier way? Also, I bought two sets of props and they are both very rough and look like they came out of an old mold. Should I contact 3D Robotics or just try to clean them up myself?
2. What is the purpose of the rubber cap on the top of the controller?
3. I have been flying a Phantom v1 without a gimbal over the last year and never had the jello that I experience with my Iris today utilizing the Tarot gimbal. My props may be partially to blame but it was really bad. Anyone with any ideas?
4. With the stock battery, I have a difficult time closing the door. I am afraid that I might damage the power leads for the LEDs.
5. Anyone have a good setup to add a monitor mount to the controller? I actually want to put a monitor and my tablet or phone on the controller. Ideas, suggestions?
Thanks for letting the new guy ask a bunch of newbie questions!