Learning to program Arducopter

I tried to explain the control process in Arducopter.pde. The reference is http://ghowen.me/build-your-own-quadcopter-autopilot/.
To tell the truth I still have some issues with understanding AP_InertialNav library, so if anyone has better understanding that is welcomed to discuss. Here I include the PDF file of my findings.

Arducopter_3.1.pdf

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Hafidz! Any updates on your findings? I am also working in an institution that works on UAVs and we have a project on Ardupilot. I was wondering if you have finished understanding the whole Ardupilot code and maybe you could share some of your knowledge? Thank you!

Hafidz M. said:

Thank you for sharing your findings... I am now also in the initial process of understanding the whole Ardupilot codes... I will share my findings as well though I cannot give an explicit date for that. Right now I am interning at a company that develops UAV...

• Hi Minh! I am also trying to understand the whole code system of Ardupilot? Any updates on your findings? Thank you for uploading the first pdf. It has been really helpful on my research.

Minh Tran Quang said:

Now I've better understanding of the code, including AP_InertialNav library.So here I include the new pdf file.

• Thanks for the helpful how-to. I think articles like yours could be a great addition to the developers wiki:

http://dev.ardupilot.com/wiki/learning-the-ardupilot-codebase/

• thanks very much, it's very helpful to me.

• the address you provided is very helpful

but I can't solve your problem

• Thank you for sharing your findings... I am now also in the initial process of understanding the whole Ardupilot codes... I will share my findings as well though I cannot give an explicit date for that. Right now I am interning at a company that develops UAV...

• Now I've better understanding of the code, including AP_InertialNav library.So here I include the new pdf file.

Quadcopter.pdf

This reply was deleted.