Hello,
I’m going to setup the Pixhawk now, but I continue to receive errors of "Bad Accel Health" or “inconsistent compass”. I'm doing the setup indoor.
I already updated the Firmware (with Craft and Theory build for the telemetry cable, but the issue was the same before this flashing), and I also already re-calibrated the accels, but the issue is still present.
Do you have any idea about what could be the problem? Could it be a hardware problem?
Thanks.
Replies
Hi
I also had the inconsistent compass warning during setup. You did not indicate if you are using an external GPS and compass, If you are it may indicate the internal Pixhawk compass and the external compass don,t agree. After much time trying to solve my compass issue I simply disabled the internal Pixhawk compass in Mission planner. Had not problems after this. In any case the external compass performs much better.
The craft and Theory option works great. You would be aware that you need to down load a special version of pixhawk software until the next version of pixhawk release catches up, also Opentx version 2.1.7 has some issue which will be fixed in 2.1.8
Cheers Henny
FW APM:Copter V3.3.3 (31b4e166)
The buzzer is mounted underneath the upper part of the central chassis, about 14 cm. (5.5 inches) from the center of the Pixhawk.
I'm looking for the IMU parameters, but I cannot find it. How is it listed under the "Advanced Parameters List" on APM Planner for Mac?
I also looked for it under the graph tab, but I just found the RAW_IMU and SCALED_IMU2
Thanks.
Thanks Tony,
very helpful. Meanwhile I found those parameters but anyway I needed your confirmations.
I will try to arm it outdoors with pre-arm checks, then with one and the other IMUs inactive.
Will let you know. Thanks again.
Hi
Its probably just because you are in doors, take it outside and all will be well once its got a proper lock.
Paul
Thanks Paul. I will try it as soon as it stops raining.
-
1
-
2
of 2 Next