I have to tell you the gps has 15 sats wuth hdop 0.6

• Yes with usb it connects perfect , 

But if i arm the copter when usb is connected it still have the

Home location could not update

I have to tell you the gps has 15 sats wuth hdop 0.6

• Can you connect if using USB to pixhawk directly

dimitris arampatzis said:

Yes i have sellect the correct com port and baud rate

As i write if i press the cancel button some tellemetry values work ,like the tellemetry range ,the volt power 

When i arm it writes 

Hone location could not update

Before it worked as it should, i havent change anything

• Yes i have sellect the correct com port and baud rate

As i write if i press the cancel button some tellemetry values work ,like the tellemetry range ,the volt power 

When i arm it writes 

Hone location could not update

Before it worked as it should, i havent change anything

• Have you selected the correct COM port and baud rate

dimitris arampatzis said:

I m having a problem with tellemetry and pixhawk

The green light is steady at both devices ground and air

There is another light that blinking and it shows that data tansefer between the two tellemetrys

The problem is the when i connect too mission plannerthe getting parametrs window dosent update, its always waiting to get parametrs

If i press the cancel button there is some tellemetry values ar mission planner but no home update , and if i want to change any parametrs values , there isnt any mumbers only blank screen

• I m having a problem with tellemetry and pixhawk

The green light is steady at both devices ground and air

There is another light that blinking and it shows that data tansefer between the two tellemetrys

The problem is the when i connect too mission plannerthe getting parametrs window dosent update, its always waiting to get parametrs

If i press the cancel button there is some tellemetry values ar mission planner but no home update , and if i want to change any parametrs values , there isnt any mumbers only blank screen

• 3DR has a utility 3DRadio.exe. It's a free software to talk to the radios over USB.
    Make sure the Baud-rate is correct (and the same) for radio and controller in the vehicle end and the radio and Mission planner in the other (local) end.
    All radio values MUST be the same for the radios. When the radios are connected (only power is required) and the green LED is steady on, the radio connection is correct! A non connected radio has a slowly blinking green LED.

I use to make a hard copy of the radio settings as I want every vehicles telemetry to be the same. That way I need only one telemetry radio for my laptop.

Anders
    Sweden

• Give us a step-by-step with any error messages.

Check Device Manager and make sure the COM port is being detected.

What are the LEDs on the radios doing?

• Try

http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-sik-telemetry-radio.html

SiK Telemetry Radio — Copter documentation
This reply was deleted.