iOS Apps

Hello.

Can someone tell me which is the best app for the iPad Mini, for doing flight planning/waypoints etc?

Thanks.

Muzzy.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just ordered this I haven't actually gotten it yet. But I have used other cheap Chinese  droids before with success. As long as it runs google play and google play services and or the new 3dr services it should be just fine. But.... I will report back after I get it and confirm it runs tower and the OTG / 3dr radio. I have another cheap droid it works great but it doesn't have gps so couldn't do follow me so that's why I bought this new one. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/391177477061

• I use iDroneCtrl [ fighting walrus ] with my iphone. It will work with an iPad as well  as long as it has the lightning connector. It will not work with the older style even with an adapter fyi. The mission planning works fine. It has a long way to go however to have the features as Tower aka anandroid compatible app. But I know they are busy and I suspect within a year or two they will be a competitor. They are working on several new features such as follow me. I have been pleasantly surprised at the range of iDroneCtrl too. 

• Fighting walrus (www.fightingwalrus.com) is used by some with the Iris and Iris+ and iOS.  They do not yet indicate compatibility with Solo, but I have asked them for information if they have yet tested it.  I will report what (if anything) they have to say.

天堂社区_疯狂伦交
    欢迎观看69爱天堂社区_疯狂伦交天堂社区_疯狂伦交_天天看免费高清影视_乱淫_淫荡小说_淫乱小说_咪咪爱2017最新地址_咪咪网_色咪咪网站_日本女优_日日擼夜夜擼_xxx日本_日本黄色_日本雅虎网站_草莓视频app无限观看_草莓app看片_草莓app_最新2018天堂视频
    • I use their app on my iPad 2, by patching the app to allow connecting my HC-06 bluetooth serial module. I am a Bluetooth developer for jailbreak iOS devices. I fixed their China map offsets in their app, added voice for msg like "PreArm: Need 3D Fix"

• 3702706819?profile=original

• On an android device you have the Solo app and Tower available. From an IOS device I see the Solo app and Drone Deploy. I don't think it is for Solo though.
  • Developer
    I don't know if the solo iOS app supports missions yet. You maybe able to do it with MAVPilot. But it depends on how the connection is made on WiFi. I may need to add a simple fix.
This reply was deleted.