210 RTK no gimbal control

I've a 3D flight plan that requires that the camera be adjusted to various angles to capture the data we need. The "Set camera attitude" feature in UgCS does not appear to function, regardless of what the pitch set to, -30, -90 the gimbal stays on the horizon. This is a stock DJI aircraft and camera. 

The gimbal can be adjusted manually with the wheel on the Cendence controller, and will stay at whatever position it is manually moved to from waypoint to waypoint. Moving the camera manually is not desireable, as it is difficult to time the movement between shots and getting consistant angles is very challenging.

Has anyone experienced the same issue? Is there something different we can do to control the gimbal pitch?

Matrice 210rtk, X5S camera

Cendence Controller with Android tablet running UgCS for DJI

MacOS with UgCS version: 3.0.1237

Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 8.58.41 AM.png

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for your answer.

Craig said:

using positive numbers solved the issue. I'm guessing this will be a problem if you top mount a gimbal, and doesn't seem to match the documentation from the SDK for other gimbals. 

210 RTK no gimbal control
    I've a 3D flight plan that requires that the camera be adjusted to various angles to capture the data we need. The Set camera attitude feature in U…
  • using positive numbers solved the issue. I'm guessing this will be a problem if you top mount a gimbal, and doesn't seem to match the documentation from the SDK for other gimbals. 

• HI Craig, did you solve it?

• I'll try, thanks.

• Hi,

as I remember for DJI's you need to enter positive values here. 0 = horizon, 90 - nadir (straight down).

This reply was deleted.