900mhz datalink

The manual states "to connect DJI vehicle to UGCS you need 2.4G data link" I have 900mhz data link. Does it work? Thank you.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi,

Artūrs already answered your question, but I can add to that:

We say 2.4 GHz data link because it is the most common one used and we have tested UgCS with that.
    Other data links should work as well. If you are able to connect your DJI vehicle to the computer to use DJI Assistant software, for instance, it should also work with UgCS. 

• Thank you Kristaps. I just did test the connection on the ground. The connection was successful. I have not flown yet. I am reading the manual thoroughly before making the first automated flight.  

• I'm very glad to hear that it worked! If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

• Yes, it will work just fine. Since we are located in EU, we can only use 2.4G.

If You have any more questions, You may contact me directly at arturs.kalis at ugcs.com !

Regards,

Artūrs

• Arturs, I did send you an email yesterday with lots of questions. Would you kindly confirm if you have receive it? Thank you.

• Yes, received Your mail.

Will reply asap.

Regards,

Artūrs

• Thank you very much Arturs!

This reply was deleted.