DJI N3 + remote Shutter UGCS

Hi

I have a system composed of DJI N3 + LB2 + Remote Control Channel Extended.

The "Manual" shutter set in F1 works perfectly with Extender but I'm trying to make the remote shutter via PWM (always on F1) on  UGCS but without success

Do you have any help or suggestion to give me?

Thank you all for the help

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Antonio,

Hope you are doing well.

Did you try to connect Lightbridge2 to your gimbal and camera via gimbal port?

Unfortunately, we have not tested this gimbal.

Best regards,
    Anna Moshkova

IMG_4447.jpg

• Dear Anna

thanks for my interest in my problem. :-)

Gimbal is third party (NOT DJI) and run by Alexmos but this is not the problem.

With the DJI Remote Control Channel Extended interface, I can control the F1-F8 ports in PWM for the management of my devices on the gimbal, such as the Sony RX100 /  Sony WX500 etc . (Zoom In - Zoom Out - Start / Stop REC - Manual Shutter, etc)

The Manual Shutter is on F1 port and perfectly commands an RC Switch interfaced with my Cam.

Then manually it works perfectly .... when I need to do a photogrammetry, I need to understand which UGCS ports (F1, F2, .... F8) handles the automatic shutter ..... or where I can assign a command port to UGCS for automatic shutter control on DJI N3 ?? ... (maybe UGCS has a default port for the Shutter?)

thank you again

Antonio

• Dear Antonio,

You have the unique configuration.

To understand what we can advise you in this case, please, specify some additional information:

• What gimbal do you use?
    • Do you have an opportunity to control camera shutter via DJI GO? 

Best regards,
    Anna Moshkova

This reply was deleted.