mistake installing UgCS v 2.12

Trying to install Vers. 2.12 I receive an error:

Faild to run a post-install Service. Unknown error while running C:\program Files\UgCsBeta\java\java.exe-jar../../tools/unicode-escape/unicode-escape.jar -encoding utf-8../../server/ucs.properties ../../server/ucs/ucs.properties.out

Same mistake with the geoserver

When I try to start UgCS the following messages are displayed:

service-manager stopped by user
Fahrzeug emulator stopped by user
geoserver stopped by user

No chance to start them manually, always same mistake
All that on my notebook. On the PC everything works fine. Both win10

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You can try UgCS 2.11 - https://www.ugcs.com/en/page/version-2-11-update-1

It's last version with Win32 support.

• i have same problem on w7 32bit ugcs 2.1.2.993. i wont to reinstall my windows. waiting new update. i will try ugcs another time.
  • Great support by UgCS! We solved the problem using teamviewer. The beta needs a x-64 Windows, my laptop had x-32. Now I reinstalled windows, everything works fine.

Thank you Sregey an thanks to you Liliia! You made an excellent job.

• No chance. Even in the root directory happens the same mistake. I already wrote a mail to the support and told them what happens. Don't know if its a problem with the hardware but 2.11 worked fine. And that laptop is the one I always take with me in the field. Would be fine if we can manage that. :)

Liliia said:

Dear Olaf,

Just wanted to make sure if you managed to install UgCS v.2.12 Beta?

If you need any further assistance, please send a message to support@ugcs.com so our engineers can take a closer look on this issue.

Safe flights!

• Dear Olaf,

Just wanted to make sure if you managed to install UgCS v.2.12 Beta?

If you need any further assistance, please send a message to support@ugcs.com so our engineers can take a closer look on this issue.

Safe flights!

• Its both win 10. I will try to install on the root directory.

thx

Liliia said:

Hello!

What operating system do you have?

If you have Windows 10, try to reinstall UgCS to the root directory of the hard drive (system drive C:\).

• Hello!

What operating system do you have?

If you have Windows 10, try to reinstall UgCS to the root directory of the hard drive (system drive C:\).

This reply was deleted.