Photogrametry Missing Pictures UGCS

We're having issues with our photogrametry flight routes missing taking some pictures.We thought flying at 3m/s horizontally may have been a culprit but even with a wait set at 1 second before snapping a picture at each waypoint - the odd time the camera doesn't trigger. We've tried flying at 1m/s speeds and still have this issue of missing pictures. We experienced this all morning today through a total of 8 photogrametry flights. One example of this from a route: We expected 75 pictures and the camera only took 67. This creates gaps in post processed orthomosaics.Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution? Help is much appreciated. We have upcoming work using this feature for multiple drones/camera configurations - this is a problem we need to solve.Thanks,Steve

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• OK, I have got your mission. All routes look good. I have checked segments length and speed - it seems that minimum time between shots will be 3s in most routes. 

I didn't find any information of minimum triggering interval for your camera, but 3s should work in most cases.

The only idea - please try to change SD cards. May be some problem with write speed here.

• Not sure how to post XML files here without uploading externally - I sent the mission file to the email ugcs@ugcs.com.
  • Not sure how to post XML files here without uploading externally - I sent the mission file to the email ugcs@ugcs.com.
  • Could you give more information with regards to your setup?

• Hi Steve,

could you export your mission to XML file and post it here? I'll check what can be wrong.

This reply was deleted.